Saturday 20 June 2015

Blogging 'Bout Books


Hello there.  My name is Valerie. This blog is going to outline my journey with reviewing books.  I have been a book reviewer with Readers Favorite since 2013. I have always had a passion for reading.  My mother once told me that as a little girl I never picked up a book upside down! I was delighted when I was able to grasp the opportunity to read books plus earn a little something extra at the same time!

I do remember that the first book I ever reviewed was entitled The Condor Song.  This review was completed on 4 June 2013. The name of the author is Darryl Nyznyk. It is basically a novel showcasing the condor bird, a type of vulture and the backdrop is set in California.  An environmentalist by the name of Buck Anderson stumbled upon this endangered species of birds. Unfortunately, a company headed by a shrewd and greedy businessman wanted to develop the area where the birds were located and the tug of war began over the ethical thing to do in this scenario.

Who doesn't want to read books?  They stimulate the imagination!




TechArmor Premium Apple Lighting Earbuds                                    
At-A-Glance: It's Your Life, Take Note

No comments :

Post a Comment